- You can lounge around the south facing swimming pool
- Relax in the kid’s part of the swimming pool with couple of power jets for massage.
- You could sleep or read one of the books from our collection on the grass, sun lounge or outdoor sofa.
- Surf the internet or just watch TV (50 inch screen)
- Why not just listen to the birds singing in the morning or watch dozens of swallows in the early evening hours flying in a synchronised way over the swimming pool and barely touching the surface of the pool to get some water whilst you watch the sun go down with a gin and tonic in your hand.
- You can have a breakfast/lunch, coffee alfresco or just read news papers in tranquillity on the north facing terrace when everyone else is having some fun around the pool area on the other side of the villa.
- We can arrange a chef to prepare you a local authentic dish, using only the locally sourced organic ingredients.
- You can barbeque
- Sitting around the firepit chat and gaze at the stars
- How about having a massage in a cool cellar or outside in the sunshine?
There are many things Istria is well known for such as good food and wine, sign posted wine, olive, bicycle routes, Istrian prosciutto (ham), wild asparagus and mushrooms, historical mouments. It is also famous for its truffles, one of the few areas in Europe where they grow naturally and where the biggest truffle was ever found.
To complement your time at the Villa, some of the things you could do in the local area are:
- To try restaurants with delicious local dishes
- Visit beautiful old medieval hilltop towns of Groznjan (known for its jazz festival), Zavrsje, Oprtalj, Momjan and Motovun (known for its international film festival).
- visit famous wine growers who have won many international awards to test and buy local wine
- cycle of the bitten track
- pick asparagus, grapes, mushrooms, olives – depending on the season
- horse riding
- go to the beach which is only 22km away
- shoping in Koper Slovenia and Trieste in Italy
Istria activities on Tripadvisor http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g562720-Activities-Istria.html#TtD